<!-- [if gte mso 9]>
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
wHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site. The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of this server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
wHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use of the website.
- Social Cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits coming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices ( retargeting ).
- Technical and functional cookies: are those strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
● PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
● _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session language. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
● ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
● _ga: Google Analytics Universal cookie that enables the unique visitor tracking feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser will install this cookie. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user.
Only if the user changes browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update. More information on the processing carried out by Google Analytics here.
● _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request rate - limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
● _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
In the event that users have made a registration process, the cookie information will also serve to identify them when accessing the different areas or tools that the website makes available for the sale or management of products or services.
LUXIFORM IL.LUMINACIÓ, S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by LUXIFORM IL.LUMINACIÓ, S.L..
* Third party cookies: sent and managed by a third party external to LUXIFORM IL.LUMINACIÓ, S.L., anonymously, in order to make statistical studies of navigation through the pages of the website.
Classified by purpose:
* Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate browsing by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted areas or tools and also to customize the available options. They make possible the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
*analysis and advertising cookies: they allow us to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the website, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to improve the navigation and the service offered by the website (mainly Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the website visited by users. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain users' browsing profiles.
(Last update of the cookie statement: 05/23/2018)
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the AEPD. For this reason, users are advised to visit it periodically.